Well, it turns out that we won't be able to say if the Raincoast Breads dinner is worth it - I got an e-mail this morning informing me that there's a waitlist for the dinner tonight and they weren't even sure how I was able to book with the online system. Well, I asked for a refund instead of trying to get in on a seating on another day (as we would not be around).
Early morning, I went to the kitchen took some photos again, catching the family of swallows who like to hang out on the lines leading to Bayview Gardens, as well as the effects of the rain that was falling that morning.
 |
Like a family of birds, on a wire
|
 |
Misty morning
|
After breakfast, we packed up some food and headed out for the Dover Trail, named after a respected Haida woman, Louise Dover, who information noted was much respected in the community of Sandspit.
 |
Dover Trail - light on the mossy trees
|
 |
Dover Trail - yes, the trees are that big
|
 |
Upside-down photo of mushrooms on a tree
|
 |
| Tree-hugger |
 |
Tree and moss
|
 |
Dover Trail - another giant tree
|
 |
On the way back - driftwood octopus and more!
|
After dinner (at the golf club again) the sunset was spectacular.
No comments:
Post a Comment