Today was a lazy day. I put my main bag in storage at VIP House and then went out on a ramble. I got as far as the square, stopping only to purchase a bed cover at the market along the way.
At the square I finally got my second Thai massage of the trip. I felt calm and relaxed afterwards, although, right after it I felt like I'd been completely worked over by a small Asian woman with hands that could crush bricks... Because I had!
It's a very physical job these women do, requiring a lot of knowledge, and they are very good at it. Parts of it reminded me of partner yoga, parts of when I used to go to an osteopath, but some of it was pure muscle manipulation. It was painful, but a good muscle and tendon stretching pain that was never more or for longer than I could stand.
I lazed away the rest of the day at the square, then grabbed dinner with Anton and Vanessa at VIP House (after Vanessa's second massage of the day) and we took a red truck to the bus.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment